The Home Access Center system will enable you to login and gain access to your students’ current grades and other pertinent information. Included below are the step by step directions from Carroll County’s Technology Services Department to access the Home Access Center.
You will be able to see each published graded assignment in all of the student's scheduled classes. Teachers will be updating grades at least every two weeks so you are able to have the most current access to the student's progress. If more than two weeks have passed, and the grades have not been updated, please contact the teacher directly via e-mail or phone call.
Please note, if you have not yet logged into the Home Access Center you must first follow the directions below before you will be able to see the student's grades online. If you have additional questions, the Frequently Asked Questions link directly below the email is a wonderful resource. Alternatively, if you wish for your student to continue to bring home hard copies of progress reports, please notify the school by emailing us at TerryCooper@carrollk12.org or calling us at 410-751-3575. We look forward to working together with you to provide the most up-to-date information regarding your child’s educational progress.
Home Access Center is now available for parents and legal guardians to login and view information pertaining to their students. Please follow these directions to login to your account:
1. Go to the Carroll County Public Schools Home Access Center link: https://mystudent.carrollk12.org/HomeAccess/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fhomeaccess.
2. A new page will open; click the ‘Request Password’ link.
3. Enter the email address you provided on your student’s emergency card (it will be the email account where you received this AlertNow message). You will receive an email to that account with a link to a web page. If the email message does not appear within several minutes, check your junk mail folder and make sure it wasn’t delivered there. It will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Click the link from the email message and follow the instructions on-screen. You will be prompted to answer 3 questions about one of your students. Once you have answered the questions correctly, your password will appear on-screen. Click the link on that page to be taken to the Home Access Center login screen.
5. Login using your email address and the password that was displayed on-screen. After logging in, be sure to click ‘Profile’ in the top right-hand corner and identify a new password for your account.
Please make sure you review the User Manual located here: Home Access Center FAQs It contains important information and FAQs regarding getting connected and navigating Home Access Center.
If you wish to have class reunion information posted here, please e-mail the school at ChristinaDougherty@carrollk12.org. For information about reunions not posted here, please call Ms. Marchanti in the SCHS Office at 410-751-3575.
If you graduated in 2004 or after you can use this form to obtain a transcript directly from SCHS. In order to obtain a transcript you need to mail in the following information:
- Your complete name during the time you graduated
- Your graduation year
- A $5.00 (five dollar) handling fee - check or money order payable to South Carroll High School.
- The complete address of where the transcript should be sent.
Mail this information to:
South Carroll High School
1300 W. Old Liberty Road
Sykesville, Maryland 21784
If you graduated before 2004, you can obtain a transcript from the Carroll County Public Schools Board of Education. Please call 410-386-1672 for additional information. (This is a recorded message detailing the procedures for receiving such transcripts).
With the new school year beginning, please take some time to explore our online School Store and pay for athletic fees and parking permits at MySchoolBucks.com. If you need assistance with your account, helpful how-to-videos and answers to frequently asked questions can be found by visiting myschoolbucks.com.
MySchoolBucks also has a mobile app? Just like the website, you can browse our online School Store and pay for your student's fees, buy tickets to games and shows right from your phone. Download the app for free on iOS and Android .